Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Re:Focus, so goodbye BLT's!

It's time to Re:Focus.
I haven't been cheating pig out style..but there have definetly been some more BLT's lately (Bites, Licks and Tastes).
I think I am somewhat happy where I am at, not fully, but happier then I have been in a long time. And that has resulted in me slacking just a bit....well NO MORE!
I am determined to get these last 20 or so lbs off and do it now, not months down the road. I want to reach goal and starting today, that will be my #1 focus.
I work better when I have some goals written down that I am shooting for..so here are a few goals.

By Thanksgiving, I want to weigh 168, which would put me down 110lbs. Thats losing 8lbs in 3 1/2 weeks...which is hard at this stage of the game, but I am going to work towards it.
By Christmas, I want to weigh 160, which is my original goal weight on my ticker.
By Valentines day, I want to weigh 155 which I think is my final goal weight.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you. We're at about the same stage of this game. Our stats are nearly identical. (Our main difference is age!!! LOL) Good luck to both of us in getting the final 20 off.

    ReplyDelete