Monday, March 21, 2011

FRUSTRATED! My Scale is a PAIN in my Caboose!

I am sooooo sick of struggling with the same few pounds...
My scale has been bouncing between 169 to 173 for 2 months now and it's flipping DRIVING ME CRAZY!
I can't seem to break out of the 170's and get firmly into the 160's and quite frankly I am starting to get pissed. And thats a strong word for me! ha!
I have been working out like crazy and I can tell in my clothes a huge difference but the fricken scale is being a stubborn pain in my caboose!
So...here is my plan.
*I am back to journaling every single bite, lick and taste that finds its way in my mouth.
* I am back to being accountable on my blog and quit avoiding it cuz I have messed up, or don't feel like I have anything to share
* I will quit being satisfied with what I have lost and become HUNGRY to get the rest off like I was in the beginning.
* I will no longer look at weekends like it's free for all time and allow myself to cheat! (that is my problem I think)
* No more special coffee at night (coffee with sugar and baileys irish cream! fattening!)

I am getting back to the basics! I will NOT give up! I CAN DO THIS!
I want to be goal weight (155) by July 4th!

1 comment:

  1. I am right there in the 170's with ya. I am calling it the decade where weight loss went to die.

    It sounds like you have a good plan to move forward. keep posting!

    ReplyDelete