Here is a quick update on me...and life...and my band...
I have GOT to get back to blogging and being accountable..I don't know whats been wrong with me lately...
* Living in Indiana and being out of ministry is the best decision we have ever made. Yes, we are broke because he had to take a low paying job because the economy is so bad and he is not working in his "profession"...but we are Happy! Happy to be normal. Happy not to be watched. Happy to not be judged. Happy to have our weekends together as a family and not be working all weekend long.
* We have been busy painting and fixing up our little house we bought...and I love being a homeowner again. There is just something about working on your house and dreaming about fixing it up and knowing you can do whatever you want (provided you have the $ lol)...I am enjoying my little fixer upper
* I am struggling to see my true reflection in the mirror. I don't always see the truth. It sometimes takes peoples comments or me seeing a picture of myself for me to realize I have changed.
* Losing this weight has seemed to make me somewhat different. and while I know some of the changes are good (more self confident, speaking up for myself)...some are kind of scary...but I am working on coming to terms with all of it...
* One thing to is how I am treated now is so different...people open doors for me, the attention from men is something I am not used to....it feels good at times..and other times it really makes me mad that people discriminate against fat people...and I didn't even realize it till I lost weight how much different I have been treated for so long...
* I am up 2lbs from my all time low of 169...but it's coming off, just much slower since I am lifting weights. But I love the definition I am getting and how my body is changing. I am not losing weight like I was...but the inches are coming off.
* I haven't had a fill since we moved in December. But I don't need one. My eating is for the most part under control....I can feel myself getting full and being satisfied with small amounts of food. I am just learning to be disciplined and stop when I feel full. Since I have moved away from my Dr I will no longer be able to get free fills..so I want this fill to last me my last weight to lose hopefully.
I am off to read a whole bunch of blogs and catch up on the rest of you! I have missed everyone and am ready to get back on here every day. together we can do this!
Have a great weekend everyone!