Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A great mothers day..and a few pictures































I had an amazing mothers day...

My hubby woke me up with some amazing coffee..


the girls came in with cards and gifts..


We got ready and they took me out to lunch...then on a drive to a state park about an hour away that was beautiful...we walked and fished and found some good camping spots for this summer...

then they took me to Santa Claus Indiana ( I am a Christmas FREAK!). It was an amazing place...all the stores were christmas themed...with christmas music playing...I spent over an hour in the main store that was all christmas decorations, it was beautiful! Then we went to Santa's candy castle...oh my gosh, it was just so neat! I now have a new dream...I want to move to Santa Claus Indiana and open up a Christmas Coffee shop! lol...I would LOVE to be able to do that! lol.


I hit 171 Saturday...my goal is 168 by my anniversary Saturday...not sure that I will reach that..but I am still trying, plugging away a pound at a time...

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment