Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mmmmm....

Here are some of my favorite things to eat...things that fit into my healthy eating plan but also just taste good..they make my tummy happy :)

Light and fit toasted coconut yogurt...oh my gosh is it good! I stir in some fiber one cereal for crunch and I have a breakfast that is low fat, crunchy, smooth and yummy! and it's filling!

I always keep ligh string cheese in my fridge, its the perfect snack as I buy the individually wrapped for portion control..I usually eat one right before I work out in the morning....yummy.

I have been making a salad for lunch everyday....spinach leaves, light bacon bits, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, mozzerella cheese, sunflower seeds and light ranch dressing...it's the bomb!

When I am sluggish in the afternoon and craving sweets lately what I have been doing is having a cup of dark chocolate hot chocolate with a little bit of coconut creamer stirred in....mmmm, it tastes sooo good!

These are some of my favorite things to eat that keep me "on track".
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment