Monday, December 21, 2009

The stitches are out, and I am feeling much better

My Dr appt went just fine last Friday. He said I am healing nicely, no sign of infection and he took the stitches out. I was cleared to resume exercise..so hoping to get that in tonight. He didn't want to give me another fill though yet, till some of the swellling goes down...so my next fill appt is Jan 5th. I do tell though that I have some restriction...just not enough. I lost 2.5 lbs last week...I am ok with that...finally the scale moved. So now to keep it moving...and around the Holidays, that will be hard..but thats my goal!

I sure wish we had some snow....It's depressing to me to not have snow at Christmas. I see it up in the mountains all around us..but none here where we live. I never thought I would not have snow living in Colorado, but we live on the wrong side of the Mountain. But oh well....I am still going to make the best of it, and am hoping to have an amazing Christmas. and I hope you all do as well.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that your Doctor appointment went well! You deserve some good news for a change.

    I know what you mean about wishing for snow. I have lived in California all my life, & I have never lived where you get snow. I can see it up in the Sierra Mountains, but never down here in the valley! Of course, if I actually had to live where the snow stayed, I might be singing a different tune!

    Have a fantastic Christmas!

    Debi: www.hawaiiboundbandster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete