Tuesday, May 18, 2010

sick of the teeter totter game....

I am sorry I haven't blogged in awhile...life has been crazy busy...and to be honest I have been so frustrated lately that I wouldn't have had good things to say...

today my goal was to be down 70lbs...and as you can see by my ticker, here I still sit at 66lbs down. I have gone up and down so much the last 9 days...it's been driving me crazy. I am so sick at myself for not reaching my goal today...and I am sick of my scale not moving down again...I just don't get it. I am doing everything right...and I feel like I am always here in the spot. I get a fill, things go great for a couple of weeks, I feel some restriction, I lose 4-5 lbs..then 2 weeks pass by and my restriction is gone and my weight loss stops. This has been an ongoing cycle for last few months...and it's getting old....I know my weight loss has stalled due to my workout..I am doing alot more weight lifting...but come on...that "excuse" is not working on me so much anymore...my hubby tells me that everyday "quit looking at scale, look at your inches your losing and your clothes"....well, I WANT THE SCALE TO MOVE! Yes, I am happy I am losing inches...but come on...I want the scale to reflect movement...downward movement...

So my next fill is this Thursday...and I am going to sit my Dr down and ask why I can't feel restriction for longer than a week or so...maybe I have a whole in my band? I don't know..but I want some answers. I am sick of going hungry...but I am trying to only eat the amount they say I need....I want my band to work for longer than 1 week every month.....

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're going to the doctor soon. They'll help you through this. As you lose abdominal fat that, too, affects the amount of restriction you have (or don't have). You'll get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can get some answers from the dr, but remember to look at how good your overall weight loss is. Also I know you have heard all this and are probably sick of it but inches do count and muscle weighs more than fat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you...I would want some answers too...let us know how you go

    ReplyDelete