Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I really need to go shopping

Things are going great. My 3rd fill has started my scale moving again, and for that I am soooo happy. I have lost 3.5lbs since Thursday when I got it...and am getting close to my goal of 50lbs down by 2-22 which is 4 months since my surgery. I definetly feel restricted....I am just not hungry...and I love it. I hope it lasts....

My clothes are really getting tooooo big. I am needing some new jeans for sure...I just hate to go out and buy new clothes when I hope to not be able to wear them for long. We live in a small town, there are not any real good resale shops here...there is one, but it's not very good...but may have to visit it again and see what they have.

I also am starting to get compliments from people at my church...they are starting to notice and say things. It's a great feeling!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. The clothes deal ... yep, it's tough because you'll only be in the new size for 3-4 weeks. Is there a support group at the lapband surgeon's office? Sometimes you can find used clothing through them.

    ReplyDelete