Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am so frustrated...my mind is trying to play tricks on me

The scale is still not moving.

Sat, Sunday & yesterday I ate more. Still worked out and drank my water...but still no movement.

Today I am going back to eating my protein high mini meals. I'm not giving up...but I am very frustrated. My mind gets these nasty thoughts....things like "well, 40 lbs is about what you lost on every diet you did and then it stopped" or another one is "this band is just like every other diet, your done losing now". I refuse to listen to those thoughts! I don't wanna believe those things.....I know I am losing inches....pants I wore this past sunday to church are huge and 2 weeks ago when I wore them they fit ok, a little big but not like they were last Sunday. I just want the stupid scale to move and reflect this hard work I am doing.

I am just going to keep trudgin on. My fill is Thursday, so hoping that will help.

3 comments:

  1. You are not alone sister!! I am sending good scale vibes your way - but I am keeping a couple for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It helps when you get past that weight that has been your stopping point. You will get past it. That was around 70-75 pounds for me and while I still worry about it, I do worry about it less!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat. I am very down and discouraged. It helps knowing that I'm not the only one. Keep plugging away! The scale will move!

    ReplyDelete