Monday, August 23, 2010

a tough week, so time to get back to basics

Ok, so things these last couple of months have been going good. Weight has been consistently coming off, no band issues, no pb, no getting stuck...life has been great band/weight wise.
then last week happened. I was down to 186, 92 lbs down, then I went up to 188 for no reason. I was eating right, drinking my water, working out...not doing anything to trigger that...and all week last week, it went up and down, up and down, up and down...and I can't figure out why or whats going on. I cried. I was frustrated. I begged the scale to knock it off.

So today, I am getting back to basics.
I am doing liquids today, and then starting tomorrow back to 3 portioned high protein meals and make sure I am exercising hard. Drinking my water. Limiting snacks. and measuring my food.
and I hope to get things back in order.
I have a fill scheduled for 2 weeks, and I can't wait. It's been a couple of months and I need one.
My monday my goal is to be 183. Which is 95 lbs down.
and my next goal is to be 178 by 9-13, which will be 100lbs down
Having goals and a plan helps me focus on what I need to do and what I want to accomplish.

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments: