Friday, August 27, 2010

"Your so tiny" those words were like magic to my ears!

I had a great NSV last night.

Those that follow my blog know that my husband is a youth pastor. We had 3 of our former students from our youth group in IL drive here this weekend to spend the weekend with us. We are close to them, we were their leaders from the time they were in 7th grade, till their senior year..and they have been out of high school now for a couple of years.

So anyway, they got here and when I walked into the room to greet them, theirs jaws dropped. And one shouted out "Susie your so tiny now"...I could of died right there of happiness. And one of the others picked me up in a bear hug and said I looked amazing!

I am looking forward to a great weekend with them! and hopefully, the scale will keep moving downward this weekend. I want to weigh 183 by Monday, so thats 2 more lbs to lose!

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't get better than that - a compliment AND getting picked up. Sounds like a great weekend is ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great NSV, good luck with loose the 2 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. My husband was/is in ministry, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely nothing better! Congrats... and you KNOW they mean every word of it with love!

    ReplyDelete