Friday, January 8, 2010

Holy Cow! I have restriction!

Wow, what an amazing feeling! I am finally getting to feel like I have had lap band surgery.

I went to my Dr appt yesterday, and boy was I nervous. and My Dr could tell...he gave me a small shot to numb me, he said he has had to hurt me enough, and never wanted to hurt me again. After 2 small pokes, he found my port and gave me a fill. He was so excited it worked right away, that he admitted he got a little carried away and gave me a generous fill. Afterwards, he made me promise if I have any issues at all, to call him right away. And boy oh boy, could I tell. I would take a drink, and feel it sit in my throat, and then slowly gurgle down. I smiled real big, and he said, "wow, your smiling so big, you must feel it" and I shouted YES! So I was on liquids yesterday, and am on liquids today, then soft food tomorrow and reg food sunday. But man, I can tell, already. and I really hope this lasts! I am not hungry...at all. It took me over an hour to drink a slimfast last night...am I sick and twisted because that excited me?? ha!

I mentioned to my Dr about the hair loss...he told me to start taking zinc, so I ran to walmart and got some last night. I also called my beautician and she told me she is sending me a package on Monday with some special shampoo, and vitamins to start taking, and she said it should help She also told me to stop washing my hair every day. Was anyone else told to take Zinc? What are you guys doing about the hair loss?

Have a great Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. thats how I feel with my restriction right now! I Love it! Congrats! Im glad they could do the fill this time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great news, Suzie!!! I hope it really gives you a great weight loss. Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie,

    That is fantastic. How many cc's do you have in your band? Congrats to you! Thanks for lettng me know about my comments as well. I have repaired it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzie, yes, my PA mentioned that Zinc helps those that have problems with hair loss, which I started taking yesterday!

    ReplyDelete