Tuesday, January 12, 2010

life after my generous fill

Well....I LOVE fills! I am finally feeling like I have had Lapband surgery...and starting to feel hope that I can do this! Its sad that I had to go thru all I did..and wait 3 months to feel this restricted feeling....but I am happy I am feeling it now, so no complaints!

Am I feeling as tight as I did last Thursday when I got it? No. But do I feel restriction? YES! My stomach rarely growls..and the weight is coming off. I know this won't last forever, but I sure do intend to enjoy it while it lasts. My next fill is in 3 weeks, right now I am content to leave it...I don't think I will need to move it up...at least that is how I feel today. I am soooo close to my 40lbs down by jan 15th...2 more lbs to go, and I hope I can reach it.

Here is what I ate yesterday:
breakfast slimfast
snack 2oz low fat cheese
lunch 3 oz turkey
snack greek yogurt w/blueberries
supper Turkey, brown rice and pea pods
snack fat free pudding
I had a little over 100 oz of water
and I did a high intesity aerobic/weight dvd for 30 min

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. rough start but you're ready to go now!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are finally able to enjoy the Lap Band & restriction. Thanks for the information on the Hair Products. I went & bought mine the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get LapBand Surgery, well when I did, you think you're gonna be restricted right off the bat. That's not how it was for me either. I have had two fills and I am finally feeling some restriction as well. I definatley want more though.

    I am so glad you are happy and feeling what it is like to have LapBand. We definatley did not go through all of this for nothing. THe payoff will be great, thanks to our hard work and our trusty band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy!!! one step at a time... keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for just a hint of restriction and hope :) That must get you excited for your next fill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your meal/snack choices were spot on! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete