Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!







Happy New Year.






I hope everyone had a great new years. I know I did. My hubby and I went out on a date new years eve, then came home and had a quiet night at home with our girls playing games. We stayed home new years day and just relaxed and watched 2 of the 3 Lord of The Rings movies. It was an amazing, relaxing, peaceful day. and I lost 2 more pounds. My next fill is Thursday, and I can't wait. I am hoping it helps me reach 40 lbs by my goal date of 1-15. I was trying to think of one word to sum up my goals for the New Year. I have been reading everyone else's and I love all of them...but I couldn't just sum up what I want to accomplish with one word. So mine is more than one word....mine is BELIEVE & ACHIEVE. I am trying to believe I can do this. and I want to achieve this...so bad. I want to be like Amy & Mary who lost 100lbs in their first year. I want this, I can do this, I WILL DO THIS!






Here are a few pictures taken over the Holidays:



6 comments:

  1. The pictures are fantastic, & I agree with you. Picking just one word is really hard.

    I ended up choosing Strength, as I know that until I get some real restriction, I will need all the strength I have to keep myself on track & lose my weight. But the other word I was considering was Determination.

    Anyway, I am glad that you will be getting another fill this week, & I am sure that you will lose the weight that you want, in time for your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, your pics look great! I think you have lost 5 lbs since the last pics I saw, but it looks like more. I don't know about you, but I just love being able to see a my waist more defined. It makes it so much more real and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will TOTALLY do this, Suzie. You've had a rough start but things can only get better and 2010 will be your year.

    Love your pics. You and your hubby look great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no the shred was not expensive at all! Look for it on amazon I think you can get it for under 9 dollars new and even cheaper used. I am the same way I died and am SOOO sore today but I feel so good and accomplished from it lol!!

    www.ladylapband.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pictures, thanks for sharing!!

    Thanks for all the comments on my blog too, I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the pics. Love your 2010 words, they are great. You will totally succeed, you have such a freat attitude.

    ReplyDelete