Thursday, April 22, 2010

my new pink bike = sore butt

Thanks so much for the kind words and support about my Grandma passing away. It's been hard..but I am taking it a day at a time...

My husband took me shopping and got me a pretty new bike. We are wanting to exercise together as a family, and thought bike riding would be a great way to do it...I absolutely love my bike, it's so pretty...but man oh man....my girls and I went on a 2.5 mile bike ride yesterday and holy moly is my butt sore. And my seat on my bike is not one of those narrow hard ones..it's a little bit wider than that and soft...so why is my butt so stinking sore? LOL...do I need to develop butt callouses??

On the lapband front..still holding steady at 61lbs down. And still not feeling much restriction. I have no problems eating bread or eating fast. I fight hard for every lb I lose...I am really hoping today my fill gets me some assistance...some restriction.

No comments:

Post a Comment