Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oops, I just realized I passed by my 6month banded mark

I just realized that it's been a little over 6 months since I got my band...I am just plugging away day to day, and totally blew right by my bandiversary without even noticing, until I read Kristen's 6 month blog and she got banded right after me...

So, lets see...6 months ago I got banded. Would I do it again? You bet! 100% yes! I am down 63lbs..and while I wish that could be a higher number...I am happy to have 63lbs gone forever! Every day I feel better, stronger, more confident...and in control.

What has changed:
* I am working out 5x a week....and I Love exercise! Yesterday for example I did 30 min high intensity cardio biggest loser workout, followed by 20 min workout with weights, followed by 10 min ab workout. Then last night I went on a bike ride for 1 hour. I wouldn't have lasted 10 min doing any of that 6 months ago.
* I can cross my legs!
* I no longer have to shop in the plus side of the store!
* I feel better about myself, I am more confident, I am not hiding as much as I used to
* I no longer run or hide when I see a camera
* I no longer worry about fitting into booths or seats

What I want to happen in the next 6 months:
* I want to lose the rest of my weight that I want to lose
* I want to continue to workout and get some of this flab firmed up
* I want to get a 2nd tattoo
* I want to try on a bikini..and look good in it!
* I want to try to ride a roller coaster and not worry about fitting in the seat
* Once I am at my goal weight...I want to go on a big shopping trip and buy myself a bunch of clothes!

I love love love my band! Getting banded was one of the best decisions I have ever made!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! Happy 6 months!! Doesnt it feel so good to have come so far?! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bandiversary...you have achiedved so much. I think your weight loss in 6 months is amazing. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete