Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Decisions...I hate making them!

I hate making decisions...I think that is one of the things I miss the most from my childhood is the fact people made most of my decisions for me. Of course at the time, I thought it sucked that I couldn't make my own, but now, I wish sometimes that someone would make them for me.

I thought for sure lapband is what I wanted. I have researched it, studied it, read about it, prayed about it...and now that it's getting closer & closer I am freaking out. I am scared it won't work. I am scared I will fail. I am scared about the side effects....I keep coming back to the one side effect, hair loss.Do I want to stay fat & have hair...or lose weight & lose my hair? Does it grow back the same? Will I for sure lose it? It seems like every blog I read of people who have had the surgery say they lose their hair....

I keep going back to my list of Pro's/Con's for the surgery...the Pro's always seem to outweigh and win...till my eyes focus on the con of hair loss......

I hate decisions! what if I make the wrong one....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susie. Don't get bogged down with all the what-ifs. Yes...you hair will probably fall out a little (mine started about 3 months out), but you wont be bald. Or even half bald! And it will grow back. TO most people, it probably wont even be noticeable!

    I am excited for you and thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and I just gotta state the obvious to you Amy, you are beautiful! I love reading your blog and hope I can be as successful as you!

    ReplyDelete