Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am fighting to hold on

I can keep doing this...
One step at a time...
Dry those tears and put a smile on your face...
Fake it till it's real...

These are the sayings running thru my head 24/7...

I am down on myself because I failed the assessment..
I am down about my weight going up and down now for 3 months...
I can't get out of the 170's into the 160's and stay there and its flipping driving me crazy...
I can't shake these "blues"...I have tears falling constantly...I don't want to go to work, I don't want to work on my house, I don't want to go anywhere or do anything...except lay in bed in sleep...
but I keep going. and I keep trying.
and that is really all I can do.

1 comment:

  1. I just came back and read this. You know what...I am just barely in the 160's as well...much closer to 170 than 160...that's for sure. It's okay. It really is. We have stuff going for us. I hope your blue spell turns around and starts to become a lighter shade...

    ReplyDelete