Friday, April 1, 2011

I can do this. I will do this. Watch me do this!

It's time to get serious. Time to get back to the basics. Time to get some focus. I am done playing games. I am done doing good during the week, and then blowing it every weekend. It's time to kick up that exercise and change it up to keep my body guessing. It's time to track every bite I put in my mouth, and think about what I am eating. It's time to get back to proteins. and good carbs. and quit eating junk. I am not content at this weight..but for some reason for a few months now I am living like I am? Why am I doing this? I want to reach my goal more than anything, but I have been living in lala land thinking well, one more week then I will get serious...or it's ok to take this break, or one bite wont' hurt. It stops NOW. It stops TODAY. I am sooo close to goal...I can do this. I will do this. Watch me do this. I am getting back on track this very minute! Back to tracking, back to eating my way, no more excuses. I want to reach my goal by summer...and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment