I really think I am going to do it. I am going to beat up my scale. Day #4 of it not budging....Yesterday I drank 100oz of water, and ate small and healthy food. I even went to bed with my stomach growling. And still that stupid scale is mocking me. It is so lucky that I can't afford to buy another one!!
So, here is what I am going to do because of that stupid scale, because I REFUSE to let it beat me. Here is my action plan:
1. I WILL NOT weigh myself all weekend. Not once. I will not step on it until Monday. I will not give it the satisfaction.
2. I will continue to drink around 100oz of water every day this weekend
3. I will ignore the halloween candy that will be coming into my house by the pillowcase full by my two girls tomorrow night. I don't want to smell it, see it...I don't even want to acknowledge it.
4. I will exercise 2 times between now and Monday
5. I will try to not eat between meals. And at my meals make wise and healthy choices.
If come Monday morning my stupid scale is still mocking me.....I will attack it. I will take it down. The Montrose newspaper will cover the story of a fat woman in colorado being arrested for physical violence against her scale!